We provide your critically sick infant with highly specialized treatment in our NICUs. One of the top-staffed and furnished facilities in the nation is our neonatal intensive care unit. Our team of neonatologists, doctors, and nurses is ready around-the-clock to offer your baby with thorough care.
The smallest and sickest newborn infants can be saved in our level 4 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. The complete NICU configuration, Level 4, is capable of handling newborns with complicated issues.
The facilities that are offered in our setup are as follows:
- Consultant's presence at the hospital 24×7
- A variety of ventilators that may offer both basic and sophisticated breathing assistance
- Availability of nitric oxide for inhalation
- Neonatal whole body servo cooling facility Functional echocardiography, ultrasound, and hypoxic ischaemic encephalopathy (HIE)
- Inotropes for newborns with blood pressure fluctuations, inadequate cardiac function
- Peritoneal dialysis for acute kidney failure
- Services for dedicated neurodevelopmental monitoring and treatment.
- Our compassionate neonatologists, paediatric surgeons, and nurses assist in the care of the infant, bringing happiness to their parents by sending them home healthy.