BDS & MDS - Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry
- 3.5 years as a Consultant Paediatric Dentist.
- 2 years as Assistant Professor, Department of Paediatric Dentistry, Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad.
- 2 years working on increasing social media reach for the same organization as well.
- Experienced to perform full mouth rehabilitation cases of children under general anaesthesia.
- Fully trained and certified to perform all Paediatric Dental procedures.
- Experience in writing Blogs about Paediatric Dentistry and increasing awareness about Paediatric Dentistry.
- Qualified to handle children with special needs.
- Experienced and qualified to perform General dental procedures such as scaling, restorations, root canal treatments, extractions, bleaching procedures, cosmetic dental procedures, prosthodontic procedures etc.
- Have given LIVE radio talk interviews for Indian and International audience on the importance of Oral Hygiene for Children and the importance of Infant Oral Health Care, First Dental Visit. With a goal to increase awareness regarding oral hygiene for children among general population.
Areas of Interest:
- Education and practicing importance of first dental visit.
- Education and practicing Infant oral health care.
- Preventive and interceptive orthodontics.
- Dental Caries and Oral Hygiene Status among Chronic Psychiatric Patients (Short Term Scholarship Under ICMR).
- Unusual foreign objects in the teeth – A case report.
- Advances in local anesthesia drug delivery systems.
Awards & Honors:
- Recipient of the Pierre Fauchard International Senior Student Award for overall outstanding accomplishment at Mumbai.
- Received best outgoing student award from KLE University.
- Received Short Term Studentship (STS) grant by INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH (ICMR) in 2014 for a short term research project.
- BEST PAPER AWARD for presenting a paper in National Conference "PEDOSPHERE" conducted by ISPPD in 2017 at Chennai.
- Received Best Sportswoman award from KLE University.