- FRCPCH, UK, 2019
- CCT Paediatrics, West Midlands Deanery, UK, 2016
- SPIN Nephrology, Birmingham Children’s Hospital and University Hospitals of Coventry, UK, 2013-2015
- Post Graduate Certificate in Medical Education, Warwick University, UK- 2016
- MRCPCH, UK, 2009
- MBBS, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, 2002 – First Class
- January 2021-current: Consultant Paediatrician and Paediatric Nephrology, Pravas Clinic, Narsingi.
- February 2019-Current: Consultant Paediatrician and Paediatric Nephrology, Visiting Consultant, Rainbow Children’s Hospital, Vikrampuri.
- Nov 2018-Feb 2019: Observer, Paediatric Nephrology, St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore.
- Sep 2016-Oct 2018: Consultant Paediatrician with a special interest in Nephrology and Audit Lead, Walsall Hospitals NHS Trust, Walsall, UK.
- Feb 2005-Aug 2016: Paediatric Registrar, National Training Number, West Midlands Deanery UK
- March 2013-Sep 2015: Paediatric Nephrology Training (SPIN), Birmingham Children’s Hospital, Birmingham.
- Neonatal and Paediatric Life support Course Instructor (NLS and APLS instructor)
- Extensive experience in managing complex nephrology pediatric patients
- Recurrent and complicated urinary tract infections
- Congenital abnormalities in the urinary tract (including antenatal counseling)
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Proteinuria, Haematuria
- Medical management of kidney stones
- Acute and Chronic kidney disease etc
- Assessment for dialysis
- Janet Anderson Prize - 'Highly Commended Trainee', June 2016, West Midlands Regional Paediatric Society Meeting
- Bursary for qualification in medical education, 2013-2015, West Midlands Deanery
- First Class – MBBS - 2002
Publications and National Presentations:
- dIAP Interesting cases in nephrology-2, PATS and Warangal Academy of Paediatrics, 30/12/20
- Paediatric Haemodialysis. Its Not Rocket Science, Haemodialysis Update, NIMS, Hyderabad, 10/08/19
- The Scarcity of Ethics or the Ethics of Scarcity. Pre-Congress Bioethics Workshop, International conference of Ethics, St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore, 04/12/18
- Case reports on serious respiratory complications after renal transplant in obese children: Can these be avoided? P Verma, D Milford. Arch Dis Child 2014:99: Suppl 1 A149-A150
- Renal Calculi- West Midlands Renal Network Study Day, Stafford, 16/05/14
- Diagnosis of Pyelonephritis in children based on NICE guidelines (CG54 - 2007) – Is it feasible across the UK? -National Audit of service provision, West Midlands Renal Network Annual Audit Event- 2012
- Case of Transient Distal RTA with Acute Pyelonephritis in a Neonate Nepro-Urology Study Day-Southampton, 09/06/2010