- Dr. Pranitha has completed her Fellowship in Neonatology (Recognised by IAP) from Fernandez Hospital, Hyderguda.
- Dr. Pranitha has a special interest in breastfeeding, she has done an Internationally certified program for lactational expertise from Begin Ed.
- She has done her Diploma in child health (DCH) from the Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences.
- She has done her MBBS from NTR University of health sciences.
Other Relevant Courses:
- IAP – NNF Neonatal resuscitation Program.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, Medvarsity, Apollo Hospitals.
- University topper from Andhra Pradesh in DCH.
- Received Kamineni Foundation Gold Medal for scoring the highest marks.
- After her post-graduation, she has worked as Senior Registrar in various corporate hospitals.
- Due to her interest in newborns, she has done Fellowship in Neonatology (IAP) from Fernandez Hospital, Hyderguda.
- Later she worked as Junior Consultant at Paramitha Children’s Hospital and as a Consultant Neonatologist at Sai Narmada Hospital.
Experience in Neonatology:
- She is experienced in handling high-risk neonates including extreme preterms, ventilated, septic, and asphyxiated babies.
- She is trained in invasive,non-invasive modes of ventilation, HFOV, and iNo. She is trained in various NICU procedures. She is experienced in executing neonatal resuscitation as per NRP guidelines.
- She is experienced in coordinating the safe transport of critically ill babies.
- Registered Member of Telangana State Medical Council.
- Registered Member of Medical Council of India.
- Member of IAP and IAP Neochap.
Oral Presentations :
- Presented an oral presentation for the Gold Medal at Neocore 2019, JIPMER.
- Presented scientific paper (oral) at IAPNEOCON, 2019, Bangalore.
- Subramanian S, Murki S, Reddy P, Chelakalapalli N, Chary R, Veerlapati R, Japa A. A newborn with Hydrops. Neoreviews June 2021,22(6)e398-e401.
- Reddy P, Murki S, Chelakalapalli N, Chary R, Veerlapati R, Japa A. Neonate with urinary retention- Think out of the box (tube)!! Neoreviews.
- Muppidi PR, Kallem VR, Vardhelli V, Murki S. Infant with a congenital nephrotic Syndrome- A case report. Hong Kong Journal of Paediatrics Research 2018; 1(1):12-13.
- Muppidi PR, Murki S, Kiran S, Rao P, Maram S. Neonatal Hypothermia Monitoring and Alerting Device, Acceptability among Mothers and Caregivers. International Journal of Research and Review. 2019;6(12):217-20.
- Muppidi PR, Murki S, Kiran S, Oleti TP, Kallem VR, Kamineni B, Vardhelli V, Sharma D. TempWatch for Monitoring Hypothermia in Very-Low-Birth-Weight Infants: A Randomized Controlled Trial, Perinatology, Vol 20, No.4 Jan-Mar 2020.
- Kamineni B, Tanniru A, Vardhelli V, Sharma D, Pawale D, Kulkarni D, Reddy PR, Deshabotla S, Murki S. Accuracy of Bilistick (a Point-of-Care Device) to Detect Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemia. Journal of Tropical Pediatrics, Volume 66, Issue 6, December 2020, Pages 630-636.