- MBBS - Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad (2001-2007)
- MD (Pediatrics) - Prathima Medical College, Karimnagar (2010-2013)
- PALS - Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program), ACORN - National Neonatology Forum
- Consultant Pediatrician - The Birthplace Hospital, Banjara Hills and Gachibowli, Hyderabad - Since 2013
- Visiting Consultant - Rainbow Children Hospital, Apollo Cradle Hospital, Little Star Children Hospital, Lotus Hospital, Continental Hospital, KIMS Hospital
- Attended more than 10,000 deliveries and managed Level 3 NICU for the past 10 years
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Medicity Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Certified NRP Instructor from Indian Academy of Pediatrics & National Neonatology Forum - Trained many doctors and nurses in Neonatal Resuscitation in both the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Working as a speaker delivering many scientific evidence-based protocols/guidelines to practicing Pediatricians and Postgraduates and also as a speaker at reputed software companies like Infosys, Microsoft, HSBC, and TCS.
- Moderator for many scientific sessions at the national level.
- Delivered many television and radio interviews and awareness programmes.
- Bayley 4 developmental screening certificate course.
- SOFFI - Supporting oral feeding in fragile infants course.
- Presented a poster (A rare case of Hemosuccus pancreaticus) in APPEDICON, Vijayawada in 2012
- Presented a poster (A rare case of Fish Tapeworm infestation) in APPEDICON, Vijayawada in 2012
- Thesis:-A clinical study on hyperbilirubinemia in low birth weight and normal birth weight babies in Prathima Hospital during 2010- 2012
- Role of C Reactive protein in deciding the duration of Antibiotics therapy in Neonatal Bacterial Infection in Telangana research article published in MedPulse International Journal of Pediatrics in September 2020
- Study of different feeding patterns among children of Telangana region research article published in MedPulse International Journal of Pediatrics in October 2020
- Cross-sectional Observational Study on Neonatal Thrombocytopenia in a Teaching Hospital in Telangana published in the Journal of Evidence-based Medicine & Healthcare in Feb 2021
- Prospective study to determine weight loss as a predictor for Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemia in term Neonates published in Panacea Journal of medical sciences in April 2021
- Member of American Academy of Pediatrics
- Life Member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Member of National Neonatology Forum