|10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||Not Available|
- MBBS - ALLURI SITARAMARAJU academy of Medical sciences, Eluru - NTR University
- MD-PAEDIATRICS - SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Potheri - SRM University
- FELLOWSHIP IN PAEDIATRIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE - KANCHIKAMAKOTI CHILDS TRUST HOSPITAL - Dr.M.G.R University
- DIPLOMA IN PAEDIATRIC ALLERGY AND ASTHMA - THE GANGA RAM INSTITUTE FOR POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH - AAAAI COLORADO (USA) University
- SENIOR RESIDENCY - ANDHRA MEDICAL COLLEGE - Dr. N .T .RUNIVERSITY
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR - KONASEEMA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, AMALAPURAM - Dr.N.T.R UNIVERSITY
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR - MAHARAJAH’S INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, VIZIANAGARAM - Dr.N.T.R UNIVERSITY
- As PAEDIATRIC INTENSIVIST in OMNI RK Hospital from July 5, 2018 to July 31, 2020
- As PAEDIATRIC CONSULTANT and INTENSIVIST in KIMS ICON hospital from August 2020 to Till date
- As PALS instructor in SOUTH-INDIA
Factors associated with commencement of Non-Invasive ventilation – Presented at 6th EMSSA International conference2017 at South Africa.
A Comparative Study Of Pulmonary Function Tests in Asthma and Normal Children
Effect of 0.9% saline in 5% dextrose, Plasma-Lyte 148 and Isolyte-P used as intravenous maintenance fluids on the electrolyte status of non-critically ill hospitalised children: Results of a prospective randomised open label study.
- Infantile Pseudohypoparathyroidism.
- Ectrodactyly, Ectodermal Dysplasia with Cleft Palate : A Case Report.
- Intravenous Fluid Regimen and Dyselectrolytemia Among Children : A Randomized Control Trail.