Dr. Avinash Reddy P
MBBS, DCh. (Diploma in Child Health), DNB (Paediatrics), IDPCCM
Consultant Paediatrician & Paediatric Intensivist
- He has also done D.Ch (Diploma in Child Health) from Madurai Medical College in June 2014.
- Dr. Avinash Reddy P has done his DNB (Paediatrics) from Lotus Childrens hospital, Hyderabad in January 2017.
- He has also done IDPCCM (Paediatric Critical Care Fellowship) from Rainbow Childrens Hospital in January 2020.
- He did his MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum in the year August 2007.
Registration with Professional Bodies:
- Registered in Karnataka medical council Reg No:98874.
- Member of Indian Academy of pediatrics.
- Member of pediatric critical care(PCCM)
- Basic life support & Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Venepuncture / Central Vein Cannulation
- Peripheral Artery Cannulation
- Endotracheal Intubations
- Tracheostomy (under supervision)
- Management of Ventilators and its accessories
- Transportation of critically ill patients
- Management of difficult airway
- Ultrasound imaging skills for emergency and critical care
- Bone marrow aspiration & biopsy ,
- ICD insertion
- PD catheter placement
- HD line placement
- Abdominal paracentesis
Correlation of CSF opening pressure with clinical, biochemical, microbiological and outcome of patients admitted with Acute febrile encephalopathy submitted for the award of the degree of DNB (Paediatrics) in June 2018.
“Renal resistive index and Renal Andina Index in predicting AKI” in write up done during pediatric critical care fellowship.