MBBS, MS (OBGY), MRCOG (London), FMAS, FICOG, FICMCH Masters in Reproductive Medicine (UK)
- MBBS, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University,
- Aurangabad, 2002.
- MS (OBGY), Seth G. S. Medical College & K. E. M. Hospital, Mumbai, 2007.
- MRCOG, Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, London.
- Masters in Reproductive Medicine & IVF, Homerton University Hospital, London, UK, 2017.
- FMAS, World laparoscopy Hospital, Delhi NCR, 2018.
- FICMCH, Indian College of Maternal & Child Health, Kolkata, 2018.
- FICOG, Indian College of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
II. Clinical Expertise / Interests:
- Management of infertility
- High-risk Pregnancy Management
- Trained in Colposcopy
- Trained in Obstetrics and Gynaecological Ultrasound Studies
- 14+ years of clinical experience as fertility specialist & obstetrician, handling many high-risk obstetrics cases.
- 14+ years of experience in handling gynecological cases & doing Laparoscopic surgeries.
III. Honours & Awards:
- Gold Medal & C.L. Zaveri Prize for securing the highest number of marks in university in Obstetrics & Gynecology at Final MBBS Examination.
- V. I. Nalini Memorial Best Paper Award at Advances 2010 held at Trivandrum.
- Trophy from Hometron University Hospital, London, UK for securing highest marks in final exams of Masters in Reproductive Medicine & IVF 2017.
- NOGS Yuva FOGSI Oration on rencent updates in Contraception at Nagpur 2019.
- Publication in National & International journals.