Keep your self and baby in safe hands 24X7.
With our well trained Pediatrics team you can keep your child in safest hands. We provide services for both inpatients and outpatients. We have wide range of medical tools for proper diagnosis and management of your little one. Also, our experts are trained to identify behavioural and developmental problems including ADHD, autism spectrum disorder or any other chronic condition.
Dr. Parag Shankarrao Dekate
PEDIATRIC INTENSIVIST & Senior Pediatrician
Director of Pediatrics & Head of Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
MD (PGI), DNB (Paeds), IDPCCM (IAP-ISCCM), Fellow Critical Care Medicine (SickKids, Toronto)
- MD Pediatrics (PGI), DNB (Paeds),
- Fellow Pediatric Intensive Care IDPCCM (IAP-ISCCM)
- Fellow Critical Care Medicine (SickKids, Toronto)
Experience: 12 years
Dr. Aparna C.
Clinical Director Neonatology & Senior Consultant Neonatology and Pediatrics
MD (Paeds, PGIMER), DM (Neonatology, AIIMS, Delhi)
MBBS: Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai (Aug 2001-2007), Under-graduation followed by 1 year internship worked in general medicine, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, community medicine, pediatrics and neonatology, ophthalmology, otorhinolaryngology, dermatology and emergency medicine departments
Dr. Preeti Sharma
Senior Consultant Pediatrician
Dr. Preeti Sharma completed her MBBS and MD from the prestigious Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai. She has 11 years experience after MD in the field of pediatrics.
She has worked in renowned institutes in Mumbai and Delhi. She worked as Senior Resident in Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi for 3 years.
After that, she worked as Assistant Professor in a Medical College in Delhi.
Dr. Singanamalla Bhanudeep
Consultant Pediatric Neurologist
MBBS, MD (Paediatrics), DM (Paediatric Neurology)
- Dr. Singanamalla Bhanudeep has done his MBBS from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India in the year 2007-2012.
- He has done his MD (Paediatrics) from April 2014 to March 2017 from JIPMER, Puducherry, India.
- He did his Post-doctoral 3 years DM degree in Pediatric Neurology at the Advanced Pediatrics Centre, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India.
Dr. Pinkoo Attawar
Senior Consultant Pediatrician
Dr Pinkoo Attawar completed her MBBS in 1991. Then she did her Diploma in Pediatrics (D.Ped) in the year 1993. After her diploma, she has completed M.D Pediatrics in the year 1994 and completed USMLE in the year 2001.
She has clinical experience in:
- Post Doctoral Training in Pediatric Oncology at the Regional Cancer Center, Trivandrum, India (Jan 1995 – Sept 1997)
- SHO, Dept. of Pediatrics, Rotherham District General Hospital, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Feb 1998 – Aug 1998)
Dr. Pranathi Gutta
Sr. Consultant Pediatric Neurologist
MBBS, MRCPCH (UK), Fellow Paediatric Neurology (GOSH, UK)
She completed MBBS from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in 2001. Obtained Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH, London) from Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, London in 2005 and Fellow Paediatric Neurology from Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust, London in 2010.
Dr. Sudeep Verma
Consultant Pediatric Cardiologist
MBBS, MD (Pediatrics), FNB (Pediatric Cardiology)
Dr. Sudeep Verma pursued his training in pediatrics at MGM Medical College – Maharaja Yashwantrao Holkar Hospital (MYH) and Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC), Indore (Madhya Pradesh). Later worked as a pediatric intensivist and pediatric cardiac intensivist at B J Wadia Hospital for children Mumbai and Narayana Hrudyalaya Bangalore respectively.
Dr. Ritika Khare
Associate Consultant Pediatrician and Neonatologist
Dr. Ritika Khare has completed her MD from JNMC, DMIMS, Nagpur, Maharashtra. She has done her Fellowship in Neonatology (IAP). She has an experience of 5 years in the field of pediatrics and neonatology. She has worked in Rainbow hospital as a Registrar and Ankura hospital for women and children as a Consultant Neonatologist.
She is trained in NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Programme) and PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support).
Dr. G. Manisha Reddy
Consultant Pediatric Surgeon & Urosurgeon
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), DNB (Pediatric Surgery), M.Ch (Pediatric Surgery)
Dr. G. Manisha Reddy has completed her M.Ch (Pediatric Surgery) from the Prestigious Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, and finished her DNB (Pediatric Surgery) from the National Board, Delhi.
She has completed her Senior Residency from Niloufer Hospital for Woman and Child Health, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
She has undergone Laparoscopic training in CEMAST (Centre for Minimal Access Surgical Training) Mumbai.
Dr. Avinash Reddy P
Consultant Pediatrics Intensivist & Pediatrician
MBBS, DCh. (Diploma in Child Health), DNB (Pediatrics), IDPCCM
- He has also done D.Ch (Diploma in Child Health) from Madurai Medical College in June 2014.
- Dr. Avinash Reddy P has done his DNB (Pediatrics) from Lotus Childrens hospital, Hyderabad in January 2020.
- He has also done IDPCCM (Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship) from Rainbow Childrens Hospital in January 2017.
- He did his MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum in the year August 2007.
Dr. B. Kiran Kumar
Consultant Pediatric Pulmonologist & Intensivist
MBBS, MD (Pediatrics), DM (Pediatric Pulmonology & Intensive Care)
- DM – Pediatric pulmonology and Intensive care, AIIMS, New Delhi, India (2018-2020)
- MD Pediatrics, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India (2012-2014)
- MBBS, JIPMER, Puducherry, India (2005-2010)
- DM Senior Resident, AIIMS, New Delhi: January 2018 to December 2020
- Senior Resident, AIIMS, New Delhi: August 2015 to December 2017
- Junior Resident, PGIMER, Chandigarh: January 2012 to December 2014
Our team of Fetal Medicine experts works closely with gynaecologists in the cases of high-risk pregnancies. The doctors assess the fetal growth and wellbeing to ensure good fetal health.
Dr. N Sarada Vani
Senior Consultant (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
Head of the Department – Fetal Medicine
High-Risk Pregnancy Care
Minimal Access Surgeon (Laparoscopy & Robotics)
Dr. Sarada Vani is a Fetal Medicine Foundation Certified Consultant from the Fetal Medicine Foundation in London and a DNB in Obstetrics & Gynecology with over 18 years of experience in handling and care of high-risk pregnancies. She is a minimal access Surgeon…
Dr. D. Sonia Rani
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist / Fetal Medicine
MBBS, DGO, DNB
Dr. D. Sonia Rani did her MBBS from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She also did her Post graduation from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal & DNB from Meenakshi Mission Hospital & Research center Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
She worked as a team member in a tertiary care Hospital in Madurai with vast exposure to deal with Critical care in Obstetrics, Pregnancy disorders, Fetal invasive procedures like Amniocentesis…