Keep your self and baby in safe hands 24X7.
With our well trained Pediatrics team you can keep your child in safest hands. We provide services for both inpatients and outpatients. We have wide range of medical tools for proper diagnosis and management of your little one. Also, our experts are trained to identify behavioural and developmental problems including ADHD, autism spectrum disorder or any other chronic condition.
Dr. Parag Shankarrao Dekate
PEDIATRIC INTENSIVIST & Senior Pediatrician
Director of Pediatrics & Head of Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
MD (PGI), DNB (Paeds), IDPCCM (IAP-ISCCM), Fellow Critical Care Medicine (SickKids, Toronto)
- MD Pediatrics (PGI), DNB (Paeds),
- Fellow Pediatric Intensive Care IDPCCM (IAP-ISCCM)
- Fellow Critical Care Medicine (SickKids, Toronto)
Experience: 12 years
Dr. Aparna C.
Clinical Director Neonatology & Senior Consultant Neonatology and Pediatrics
MD (Paeds, PGIMER), DM (Neonatology, AIIMS, Delhi)
MBBS: Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai (Aug 2001-2007), Under-graduation followed by 1 year internship worked in general medicine, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, community medicine, pediatrics and neonatology, ophthalmology, otorhinolaryngology, dermatology and emergency medicine departments
Dr. Avinash Reddy P
Consultant Pediatrics Intensivist & Pediatrician
MBBS, DCh. (Diploma in Child Health), DNB (Pediatrics), IDPCCM
- He has also done D.Ch (Diploma in Child Health) from Madurai Medical College in June 2014.
- Dr. Avinash Reddy P has done his DNB (Pediatrics) from Lotus Childrens hospital, Hyderabad in January 2020.
- He has also done IDPCCM (Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship) from Rainbow Childrens Hospital in January 2017.
- He did his MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum in the year August 2007.
Dr. Singanamalla Bhanudeep
Consultant Pediatric Neurologist
MBBS, MD (Paediatrics), DM (Paediatric Neurology)
- Dr. Singanamalla Bhanudeep has done his MBBS from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India in the year 2007-2012.
- He has done his MD (Paediatrics) from April 2014 to March 2017 from JIPMER, Puducherry, India.
- He did his Post-doctoral 3 years DM degree in Pediatric Neurology at the Advanced Pediatrics Centre, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India.
Dr. B. Kiran Kumar
Consultant Pediatric Pulmonologist & Intensivist
MBBS, MD (Pediatrics), DM (Pediatric Pulmonology & Intensive Care)
- DM – Pediatric pulmonology and Intensive care, AIIMS, New Delhi, India (2018-2020)
- MD Pediatrics, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India (2012-2014)
- MBBS, JIPMER, Puducherry, India (2005-2010)
- DM Senior Resident, AIIMS, New Delhi: January 2018 to December 2020
- Senior Resident, AIIMS, New Delhi: August 2015 to December 2017
- Junior Resident, PGIMER, Chandigarh: January 2012 to December 2014
Dr. G. Manisha Reddy
Consultant Pediatric Surgeon & Urosurgeon
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), DNB (Pediatric Surgery), M.Ch (Pediatric Surgery)
Dr. G. Manisha Reddy has completed her M.Ch (Pediatric Surgery) from the Prestigious Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, and finished her DNB (Pediatric Surgery) from the National Board, Delhi.
She has completed her Senior Residency from Niloufer Hospital for Woman and Child Health, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
She has undergone Laparoscopic training in CEMAST (Centre for Minimal Access Surgical Training) Mumbai.
Dr. Aravinda Lochani T
MBBS, DNB (Pediatrics), Fellowship in Neonatology (NNF)
Dr. Aravinda Lochani has completed her Fellowship in Neonatology (recognized by National Neonatology Forum) in 2021 from Ankura Hospital for Women & Children, KPHB. She completed her DNB (Pediatrics) in 2014 from South Central Railway Hospital, Lallaguda, Secunderabad. She completed her MBBS from Guntur Medical College, Guntur in 2010 (affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences).
Dr. Sudeep Verma
Consultant Pediatric Cardiologist
MBBS, MD (Pediatrics), FNB (Pediatric Cardiology)
Dr. Sudeep Verma pursued his training in pediatrics at MGM Medical College – Maharaja Yashwantrao Holkar Hospital (MYH) and Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC), Indore (Madhya Pradesh). Later worked as a pediatric intensivist and pediatric cardiac intensivist at B J Wadia Hospital for children Mumbai and Narayana Hrudyalaya Bangalore respectively.
Dr. Pranitha Reddy
Consultant Neonatologist & Pediatrician
MBBS, DCH (Gold Medal), ACLP, Fellow in Neonatology, Advanced Certified Lactational Professional
- Dr. Pranitha has completed her Fellowship in Neonatology (Recognised by IAP) from Fernandez Hospital, Hyderguda.
- Dr. Pranitha has a special interest in breastfeeding, she has done an Internationally certified program for lactational expertise from Begin Ed.
- She has done her Diploma in child health (DCH) from the Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences.
- She has done her MBBS from NTR University of health sciences.
Dr. Pandu C
Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist, Hepatology & Nutrition
MBBS, MD (Paediatrics) (AIIMS, New Delhi), FIGE – Fellow in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (New Delhi)
- MBBS: Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- Internship: Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- MD Pediatrics: AIIMS, New Delhi (2015-2018)
- Fellow in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy – 2021 (WLH – New Delhi)
- 18 months of experience in Pediatric Gastroenterology, AIIMS (New Delhi)
- Senior Residency in AIIMS, New Delhi (August 2018 – July 2021)