Keep your self and baby in safe hands 24X7.
With our well trained Pediatrics team you can keep your child in safest hands. We provide services for both inpatients and outpatients. We have wide range of medical tools for proper diagnosis and management of your little one. Also, our experts are trained to identify behavioural and developmental problems including ADHD, autism spectrum disorder or any other chronic condition.
Dr. Parag Shankarrao Dekate
PEDIATRIC INTENSIVIST & Senior Pediatrician
Director of Pediatrics & Head of Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
MD (PGI), DNB (Paeds), IDPCCM (IAP-ISCCM), Fellow Critical Care Medicine (SickKids, Toronto)
- MD Pediatrics (PGI), DNB (Paeds),
- Fellow Pediatric Intensive Care IDPCCM (IAP-ISCCM)
- Fellow Critical Care Medicine (SickKids, Toronto)
Experience: 12 years
Dr. Aparna C.
Clinical Director Neonatology & Senior Consultant Neonatology and Pediatrics
MD (Paeds, PGIMER), DM (Neonatology, AIIMS, Delhi)
MBBS: Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai (Aug 2001-2007), Under-graduation followed by 1 year internship worked in general medicine, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, community medicine, pediatrics and neonatology, ophthalmology, otorhinolaryngology, dermatology and emergency medicine departments
Dr. Preeti Sharma
Senior Consultant Pediatrician
Dr. Preeti Sharma completed her MBBS and MD from the prestigious Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai. She has 11 years experience after MD in the field of pediatrics.
She has worked in renowned institutes in Mumbai and Delhi. She worked as Senior Resident in Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi for 3 years.
After that, she worked as Assistant Professor in a Medical College in Delhi.
Dr. Avinash Reddy P
Consultant Pediatrics Intensivist & Pediatrician
MBBS, DCh. (Diploma in Child Health), DNB (Pediatrics), IDPCCM
- He has also done D.Ch (Diploma in Child Health) from Madurai Medical College in June 2014.
- Dr. Avinash Reddy P has done his DNB (Pediatrics) from Lotus Childrens hospital, Hyderabad in January 2020.
- He has also done IDPCCM (Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship) from Rainbow Childrens Hospital in January 2017.
- He did his MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum in the year August 2007.
Dr. Singanamalla Bhanudeep
Consultant Pediatric Neurologist
MBBS, MD (Paediatrics), DM (Paediatric Neurology)
- Dr. Singanamalla Bhanudeep has done his MBBS from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India in the year 2007-2012.
- He has done his MD (Paediatrics) from April 2014 to March 2017 from JIPMER, Puducherry, India.
- He did his Post-doctoral 3 years DM degree in Pediatric Neurology at the Advanced Pediatrics Centre, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India.
Dr. B. Kiran Kumar
Consultant Pediatric Pulmonologist & Intensivist
MBBS, MD (Pediatrics), DM (Pediatric Pulmonology & Intensive Care)
- DM – Pediatric pulmonology and Intensive care, AIIMS, New Delhi, India (2018-2020)
- MD Pediatrics, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India (2012-2014)
- MBBS, JIPMER, Puducherry, India (2005-2010)
- DM Senior Resident, AIIMS, New Delhi: January 2018 to December 2020
- Senior Resident, AIIMS, New Delhi: August 2015 to December 2017
- Junior Resident, PGIMER, Chandigarh: January 2012 to December 2014
Dr. G. Manisha Reddy
Consultant Pediatric Surgeon & Urosurgeon
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), DNB (Pediatric Surgery), M.Ch (Pediatric Surgery)
Dr. G. Manisha Reddy has completed her M.Ch (Pediatric Surgery) from the Prestigious Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, and finished her DNB (Pediatric Surgery) from the National Board, Delhi.
She has completed her Senior Residency from Niloufer Hospital for Woman and Child Health, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
She has undergone Laparoscopic training in CEMAST (Centre for Minimal Access Surgical Training) Mumbai.
Dr. Venkata Sriram Gutta
Consultant Pediatrician & Neonatologist
MBBS, DCH (Diploma in Child Health), DNB (Paediatrics),
IAP fellowship in Neonatology
- Dr. Venkata Sriram did his MBBS from Alluri Sitarama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences, Eluru from 2006 – 2012.
- He pursued his Diploma in Child Health from Dr. Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Foundation between 2012 – 2014.
- He completed his DNB (Paediatrics) from Prestigious institute Kanchi kama Koti Childs Trust hospital (KKCTH), Chennai in June 2016.
Dr. Aravinda Lochani T
Junior Consultant Neonatologist
MBBS, DNB (Pediatrics), Fellowship in Neonatology (NNF)
Dr. Aravinda Lochani has completed her Fellowship in Neonatology (recognized by National Neonatology Forum) in 2021 from Ankura Hospital for Women & Children, KPHB. She completed her DNB (Pediatrics) in 2014 from South Central Railway Hospital, Lallaguda, Secunderabad. She completed her MBBS from Guntur Medical College, Guntur in 2010 (affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences).
Dr. Sudeep Verma
Consultant Pediatric Cardiologist
MBBS, MD (Pediatrics), FNB (Pediatric Cardiology)
Dr. Sudeep Verma pursued his training in pediatrics at MGM Medical College – Maharaja Yashwantrao Holkar Hospital (MYH) and Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC), Indore (Madhya Pradesh). Later worked as a pediatric intensivist and pediatric cardiac intensivist at B J Wadia Hospital for children Mumbai and Narayana Hrudyalaya Bangalore respectively.