Dr. Pujitha Devi Suraneni
OBSTETRICIAN & GYNECOLOGIST
Dr. Pujitha Devi Suraneni passed her MBBS from Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Telangana and completed her MS (Obs & Gyn) in Chalmeda Anand Rao Institute of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar, Telangana.
- Completed FMAS – Fellow in Minimal Access Surgeries recognized by AMASI
- Certified doctor in laparoscopy from a renowned institute KIRLOSKAR hospital, Hyderabad
- Certified doctor of “Hands on Training Program for Laparoscopic Radical Hysterectomy / Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy” at Galaxy Care Hospital, Pune
- Worked as an Associate Professor in Malla Reddy Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Best Gynaecologist Award byHi9 Private Media
- Best Doctor Award by Friends Association Hyderabad
- Rastriah Puraskar: National Award in Services as a doctor by National North Delhi Cultural Academy, Delhi
- Best Gynaecologists Award from Hyderabad by International Glory Awards, 2019
- South India Women Achievers Award For Excellence in Medical Services
Her urge to treat complicated cases has not stopped which lead her to get extensively trained in advanced laparoscopic surgeries (like Lap Ovarian Cystectomy, Lap Salpingostomy, Lap Salpingectomy, Lap Tubal Reconstruction, Hysteroscopic guided operative procedures like Uterus Septal Resection, Hysteroscopic Guided Endometrial Polypectomy, Hysteroscopic Guided Myomectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Myomectomy, Lap Sacrocolpopexy). Well experienced in laparoscopic surgeries for huge fibroid and ovarian cysts of more than 20 cms size.
Specialized in High Risk Pregnancies (like PIH, Eclampsia, GDM, Thyroid Complicating, Dengue in Pregnancy, Typhoid in Pregnancy, Multiple Pregnancies).
She worked as Senior Register in BEAMS Hospitals. She worked as an independent Consultant in Archana Hospitals, Madinaguda, Hyderabad.
She worked as a consultant in Rainbow Hospitals – Birth Right, Madhapur Branch, Hyderabad
At present working in KIMS Cuddles, Kondapur, Hyderabad since 2017.
She is known for her hard work and dedication in managing patients very well. She is unique in trying to deliver babies normally. She had good experience in instrumental normal deliveries. Not only clinically but academically she also has a lot of papers and publications to her credit.
She is very well known among her patients for her punctuality and good rapo. With her immense experience and with zeal of learning more will serve the patients in a possible best way.