Dr. Pinkoo Attawar
Senior Consultant Pediatrics
Dr Pinkoo Attawar completed her MBBS in 1991. Then she did her Diploma in Pediatrics (D.Ped) in the year 1993. After her diploma, she has completed M.D Pediatrics in the year 1994 and completed USMLE in the year 2001.
She has clinical experience in:
- Post Doctoral Training in Pediatric Oncology at the Regional Cancer Center, Trivandrum, India (Jan 1995 – Sept 1997)
- SHO, Dept. of Pediatrics, Rotherham District General Hospital, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Feb 1998 – Aug 1998)
- Clinical Associate at the Cancer Institute, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad, India (Oct 1998 – Mar 1999)
- Consultant Pediatrician at Mahaveer Jain Hospital, Bangalore, India (June 2000 – May 2001)
- Resident in Pediatrics, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Michigan, USA (July 2001 – Feb 2002)
- Consultant Pediatrician, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, A.J Hospital and Research Center, Mangalore (Feb 2002 – April 2003)
- Visiting Consultant Pediatrician (Private Practice), Calcutta (May 2003 onwards)
- Co-ordinator and Head, Dept of Pediatrics, Sr.Consultant Pediatrician, Apollo Hospitals Dhaka (Apr 2005 – June 2010)
- Sr. Consultant Pediatrician and HOD Pediatrics, Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospitals Jaipur (July 2010 – 2014)
- Sr. Consultant Pediatric Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurugram India (2013 – 2017)
- Sr. Consultant Pediatric Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai India (Jan 2017 – 2020)
She has a special interest in Clinical Pediatrics, Carewell baby clinic & Psychological counselling of children.