Dr. D. Sonia Rani
MBBS, DGO, DNB, FMAS
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist / Fetal Medicine
Dr. D. Sonia Rani is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Certified Fetal Medicine Specialist (FMF London), Laparoscopic Surgeon and Fertility Specialist!
She brings more than a decade of rich expertise (11 years) in treating end to end women health concerns and pregnancy care. Her passion and a proven record on providing ‘Normal Deliveries’, Dr. Sonia ensures both mother and child health & wellbeing. One can consult her for all kinds of Women & Womb related queries and issues like PCOS/PCOD, Genetics, Fetal Interventional Procedures & management, Reproductive medicine, high risk pregnancies, Laparoscopic Surgeries, Cancer screening, Ultrasound scans etc.
Having not only trained and certified at various National and International Universities, She also possess a track record in her credit on Research and Paper submissions in various conferences.
- MBBS from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, Telangana
- DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Meenakshi Mission Hospital & Research Centre, Madurai, Tamilnadu
- Post-Graduation Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (DGO) from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal, Telangana
- Post-Graduation Diploma in ‘Art and Reproductive Medicine’- Accredited by the German Kiel University
- Fellowship in ‘Minimal Access Surgery and is a skilled Laparoscopic surgeon in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Fetal Medicine foundation-London, UK
- Federation of obstetric and gynecological societies of India( FOGSI)
- Associate Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)-London, UK
- International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (ISUOG)-London, UK
- Society of Fetal Medicine (SFM)-India
- Life member of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Indian Medical Council (IMA)
- Medical council of India(MCI), State medical council.
"Vivamus Luctus urna sed urna ultricies ac tempor dui sagttis. In condimentum facilisis porta."Adriana Lima Founder of Instagram