KIMS FERTILITY CENTER
The brand new, state-of-the-art, purpose build IVF Centre, functional since 2016, is the pride of our facility. Planned in accordance with Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) guidelines, it is the largest IVF facility in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. The modular IVF lab is at the forefront of IVF technology and maintains ‘class 10,000’ – clean room facilities enabled to provide the best possible laboratory conditions that ensure consistently high success rates.
This center offers a wide range of fertility services, including the latest technologies such as IMSI, Laser-assisted hatching, and Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis/ Screening and egg cryopreservation. Our dedicated team of professionals works to the highest standard with passion and enthusiasm to ensure that the couples receive best possible care.
So far, we’ve achieved more than 2500 successful pregnancies, and NINE OUT OF TEN couples who approached us for treatment were able to achieve pregnancy.
We are ISAR accredited Centre and registered with ICMR and ART registered clinic.
- ISAR-FEQH Certificate – Accred
itation with ISAR
- ICMR-Indian Council of
- ART Registration with
District Medical Officer, Hyderabad
Why choose us?
- Best Infrastructure
- Latest Technology
- Best Expertise
- Unmatchable Success Rates
- Individualised Treatment
- Exceptional Standards of Care
- Provide Entire Range of Fertility Services
- Quality Management System in place to Ensure Patient Safety and ensure High Success Rates
…..All these make us the Best Fertility Care Provider
Patient-oriented, state of the art IVF Lab
Our IVF lab provides an ideal setting with regards to design, air quality, latest equipment and lab personnel i.e. embryologists who are the best in the field to achieve exceptional high success rates.
Our total quality management systems ensure exceptionally high standards of care, PATIENT SAFETY and deliver consistently high success rates.
Lab design and Air Quality
Our state-of-the-art laboratory facilities bring the latest technologies in the field of embryology and andrology. We have a modular embryology lab and we are one of the very few labs in India with an air filtration system that makes the cleanest air environment possible for all IVF procedures to ensure the best of embryo quality. We have a dedicated AHU (Air Handling Unit) for our embryology lab to maintain high air quality. Our lab is designed keeping in mind the workflow between various lab equipment to maximize efficiency and minimize risk. We have ergonomically designed equipment to minimize strain on the staff and maximize effectiveness.
Our Embryology laboratory has an array of specialized equipment including advanced
- MINC incubator
- Eppendorf Microprocessor controlled micromanipulation equipment
- OCTAX microsurgical laser system
- IMSI system
- IVF tech laminar flow system
We believe that lab personnel are equally or more important than the equipment and technology. Our embryologists are veterans in their field who have exceptionally high success rates and have the highest standards of quality.
Quality Management System and Witnessing Procedure
Total Quality Management System:
We have total quality management systems in place to ensure exceptionally high standards of care, ENSURE PATIENT SAFETY and to ensure consistently high success rates.
- Witnessing procedures are in place to ensure no errors happen while handling gametes/embryos in the lab.
- Documentation –We have exclusive IVF software to ensure every step of the process is documented in great detail and details of storage of gametes and embryos are maintained.
- We have SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and Daily LOG of temperature, pH of incubators and other lab equipment on a twice-daily basis to maintain standards.
- Periodically check the quality indicators to ensure consistently high success rates.
- Toxicity tested labware, media and disposables are used to ensure quality.
- We have UPS (Uninterrupted Power Service) back up for all our equipment.
- We do preventive maintenance of all our equipment to maintain high standards at regular intervals.
All samples right from semen collection to Embryo transfer and cryopreservation are labeled with patient unique ID and whenever a gamete or embryo is moved from one dish to another there are 2 people witnessing the process so that there is no mixing up of samples and to ensure the correct gametes are used to make the embryo and the right embryo is transferred to the right couple.
Treatments and Procedures
We are dedicated to providing patients with excellent services putting patient’s needs first always. We understand that each couple’s problem is unique and hence need individualized treatment. We offer the ENTIRE RANGE OF FERTILITY SERVICES which include
- Ovulation induction
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) (Husband’s sperm)
- Donor Insemination
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Laser Assisted Hatching (LAH)
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening/Diagnosis (PGS/PGD)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval-Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA), Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
- IMSI (Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection)
- Donor egg treatment/donor embryo treatment
- Fertility preservation (oocyte and embryo cryopreservation)
- Minimal access surgery-Laparoscopy and hysteroscopy
- Apart from the routine fertility treatments, we also offer cutting-edge technology such as Laser Assisted Hatching (LAH) to improve success rates in specific patient groups such as repeat IVF failures and advanced maternal age and poor embryo quality.
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS)/ Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) are offered to couples with recurrent implantation failures to improve success rates and in couples with recurrent miscarriages to deliver a healthy child. In couples with genetic diseases, PGD offers the scope of having a healthy child and we have the expertise to offer these techniques.
- IMSI is an advanced technique to improve pregnancy rates in male subfertility and we are able to offer this technique to our couples in need.
- We are pioneers in the treatment of women with POOR OVARIAN RESERVE achieving excellent success rates.
- We are experts in managing women with RECURRENT IMPLANTATION FAILURE (REPEAT FAILED IVF) and a significant proportion of our workload consists of these patients.
- PCOS clinic: Our facility has expert endocrinologists that provide the best treatment for PCOS.
- Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic: For those suffering from the recurrent miscarriage, our experts can help identify the cause and suggest appropriate treatment.
- Preconception Counseling Clinic: We help you take steps to care for your health before you get pregnant and address any medical problems that you may have.
- Endometriosis: Our center offers assessment, counseling, and treatment of endometriosis. We offer high-quality care for those with endometriosis.
- Premature Menopause clinic: Women having symptoms of premature menopause, such as infrequent or no periods, hot flashes, irritability, etc. can seek the right treatment for our experts.
- Genetic testing and Counselling: We offer services for genetic testing to find out the risk of an inherited disorder in the fetus and suggest appropriate treatment plans.
- Green IVF: We also offer Green IVF, which is more simplified, has low or no stimulation protocol and is almost as good as a regular IVF.
Men and women undergoing chemotherapy and radiotherapy as part of cancer treatment can have hopes of conceiving. We offer fertility preservation techniques such as sperm/ oocyte/ embryo cryopreservation to help those who are taking cancer treatment. With advances in the field of oncology (cancer) treatment, many young men and women can look forward to starting a family, thanks to fertility preservation techniques.
Many women postpone having a child due to several reasons and we offer oocyte cryopreservation for this group of women to preserve their fertility.
Achievements – Success Rates
Our well-established team has a reputation for being the leaders in the field of IVF.
About 40% of couples have come to us after having several previous failed cycles elsewhere. Through our expertise, we were able to achieve very high success rates in this group of patients. Our highly-qualified and veteran team of experts put us in a privileged position of being able to deal with complex and high-risk cases. The combined experience of our staff and being a part of the Corporate set up makes it possible for us to call on the services of other Specialists in the hospitals, as required.
Our team of passionate and dedicated health professionals is in an enviable position to provide you with personalized care and give you the best chance of conceiving. We believe that attention to detail, individualized care and dedication of our staff together contribute to our excellent success rates.
Blastocyst Pregnancy rate –women less than 35 years-70%
The blastocyst is a part of IVF Process when the fertilized egg (Embryo) reaches five days of development. Our team has the ability to produce blastocysts in the laboratory and thanks to this extended culture time, it makes it easier to select embryos with the highest capacity to produce a pregnancy.
Pregnancy rate in women less than 35 years of age-60%
Younger women’s bodies can handle the demands of pregnancy and IVF treatment better than older women. For those who are less than 35 years of age, the pregnancy rate is around 60 percent.
Donor egg conception-80%
Donor egg conception is gaining popularity around the world, thanks to advances in egg-freezing technology. Our center has a team of experts who have achieved exceptionally high rates of success with this method.
Frozen embryo transfers-pregnancy rates -70%
A frozen embryo transfer (FET) involves the transferring of frozen embryos from a previous fresh IVF, or donor egg cycles are thawed and then transferred back into the woman’s uterus. This method has a high success rate.